Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hello everyone! Seems as if it has been a while since I have written a blog. Hope everyone took advantage of the time away and used it to spend with family and friends. I and a few others from church recently were blessed with the opportunity to go to the Passion Conference in Atlanta Georgia. After four days of church, my cup has been filled and I am ready make Jesus famous. Tomorrow night at the Eagle Heights Church middle school meeting, we will be discussing witnessing to others. In this world we live in 250,000 people die every day with 200,000 of them not knowing Jesus as their personal savior. This breaks my heart. These people could be our neighbors, our friends, our co-workers or our family. In Mark chapter 6 Jesus sent HIS newly formed team of disciples out two-by-two to tell the world about HIM and to preach the good news that forgiveness of sin was available through HIM. We will also be discussing the eternal consequences for those who do not know Jesus. These is a very difficult subject for me to teach on but it is also one that cannot be ignored any longer. I invite you to join us in the upper room of the Student Building tomorrow night. I look forward to seeing your smiling faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment